Saturday, June 18, 2016

Monthly finances update

So ... this was meant to be written on the 15th so, . . yeah.

I have survived regularly monthly expenses this month.  I think.  Maybe.

Unfortunately insurance was due this month too.  Yesterday, I think.  I'm not late in paying because I got family to pay it on time but I have to pay the family back.  So that's $279 I think.  $270 something for sure.

Money that I obviously don't have.  Hell, my pay down my debts plan is obviously failing with, amoung other things,a  $221.42 balance on a credit card that I'm, ideally, not even supposed to be using at all.  That's sort of what happens when you don't have enough money to make it through the month.

Social Security is doing their review thing, but at a positively plodding pace.  It's my hope that they'll decide to start paying me enough to survive on again.

The good news is that taxes don't come due until August.

And that's my monthly finances update.

No comments:

Post a Comment