Thursday, February 18, 2016

Possible unexpected few days of hiatus

My computer cord is not with me.  I have, maybe, 30 minutes of time.  So I'll be keeping it mostly off in case I really need those minutes.  Thus, unless alternate things are worked out, probably won't be doing much of anything until I am reunited with the cord.  Slim chance that'll be tomorrow, more likely: sunday night.

But things can't be expected to be written and posted as soon as I get that back because until them I won't have computer to write on which means won't have stuff written to post.

Until then, I leave you with this thing I said on facebook this morning:
Proposal: When a Norse myth cartoon is made Fenrir ought to be played by Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Cartoon, traditionally animated movie, whatever.

Don't have time to develop it more.  Please talk amoungst yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment