Sunday, January 15, 2012

Team [Someone]

[Originally posted at Ana Mardoll's Ramblings.]
[Imagine them as seen on a t-shirt.  For example, here's the Leah one on a shirt.]

Team Edward
(Why choose the lesser evil?)

Team Jacob
(The abuse you don't want, the racist stereotypes you crave.)

Team Mike
(Keep it in the species.)

Team Tyler
(Sorry about the van thing.)

Team Eric
(Date the Chess Master.)

Team Lee Stevens
(The only male who hasn't been a jerk yet.)

Team Alice
(This is going to happen. Trust me. I know.)

Team Jessica
(You're not even paying attention, are you?)

Team Angela
(I'm the only one you actually like.)

Team Lauren
(Sorry, what was that?)

Team Leah
(Let's get out of here together.)

-

Team Bella
(I am rock. I am an island.)

-

[Twilight Index]

No comments:

Post a Comment